Im a typewritter.

My photo
rawang, selangor, Malaysia
hey there.im nur aqilah najwa bt samlan.15 y/o.student of SMK RAWANG.samlan is my father's name and im his daughter.what im write,im typing is all about my life.life is wonderful if you enjoy it.

saya awak.

Friday, January 20, 2012

-,-

Hey.the first thing that you should do before you read straight to my post is see my picture above.Do i have a beautiful look?okey,thanks for your opinion.

All people in the world have their natural beauty.so,you always have your own beauty.different people have their different beauty.Many people at my facebook comment that im cute.ok,thank you so much.I appreciate your comment.praise to God because he gave me a cute face.hahaha.if u think that im cute lah.

i have a big problem.i know,every person have their problem.people can't run from problem right?every problem will have the solution.what 's my problem?actually,there are 1 boy  at my facebook invite me to hang out with him.i dont know how his background.

No comments: