Im a typewritter.

My photo
rawang, selangor, Malaysia
hey there.im nur aqilah najwa bt samlan.15 y/o.student of SMK RAWANG.samlan is my father's name and im his daughter.what im write,im typing is all about my life.life is wonderful if you enjoy it.

saya awak.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

school holiday was finished!



Hey!as you know,tomorrow is a school day.i will go for a new school.no longer SAMER in my dictionary.this is the time!freedom for me.free from all that i hate.no longer see Kadet polis.i hope,my new school will give happiness to me.about 2 days ago,my teacher chatting with me at the facebook and she asked me,"dah buat urusan pemindahan?".i aswer her question like this,"dah,cuma nak amik fail tunggu buka sekolah."later,she said like this to me,"good luck untuk PMR".i only able to laugh.HAHAHA.hopefully,i will get many A's in my PMR.amin~

sometimes,i feel excited but sometimes,i feel afraid of a new school.my new school is not like my "old" school.i mean,my old school is islamic but my new school is not!i hope that i could take care of myself so that i will not be affected by other people whose like to hangout with their boy and so on.

tomorrow,i will know which one is my class.hopefully i will get a best class and i will get bestfriend.no matter which is my class,i should go to the school :)

No comments: